Human Resources Coordinator
Vacancy Announcement – Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Administrator
As a Christ-centered organization, AMAZI WATER is the primary implementer of Burundian water projects, working to provide sustainable access to clean water in every community by 2028.
About the role:
The Human Resources Coordinator supports Human Resources with contracts management, maintains employee records, and provides administrative support to all employees.
- Support with contract management, perform onboarding/orientations and update records of new staff
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Perform file audits to ensure all required documentation is collected and maintained
- Serve as a contact person for all new/current employee's questions
- Assist the HR Administrator during her absence in any other duties required
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefits and answer payroll-related questions
- Update and maintain employee benefits, track and reconcile benefits statements, employment status, and similar records
- Ensure compliance with the Labor Law and other regulations
- Assist with performance management procedures, maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary action
- Coordinate training & development and capacity-building workshops
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with Internal and External related inquiries or requests
- Assist with employee relations and follow up on HR invoices
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas
- Assist in the implementation of HRIS and be able to answer questions related to HR Software
- Support other functions (recruitment, payroll, etc.) as assigned and other departments
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Perform any other duties as required
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
Educational level & experience required:
- Additional HR training or certification would be an advantage
Role-Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Great organizational and time management skills and employee relations
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Proven track record of professional discretion, integrity, and ability to manage complex HR situations diplomatically and to effective resolution.
All Employees at amazi water must demonstrate the following qualities:
- A love for Burundi
- A love for Jesus Christ
- Professional fluency in French, English, and Kirundi
- Proficiency with email, Excel & Word
- Ability with community development and social work
- Ability to communicate with government offices and partners.
- Understanding of the need and benefit of clean water.
Submission of Application
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify. Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the hiring manager.
Eligible candidates are kindly requested to submit a completed PUMP LLC application by September 28th, 2023.
We may close the application early if we receive sufficient applications before the closing date.
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Eligible candidate’s applications will be kept for 12 months.